Thursday, August 19, 2010

Customer Appreciation Party - Friday, August 27th

Everyone is invited to attend the Red Rooster Scrapbook Barn Customer Appreciation Party!  I have been in business for also two years now and I want everyone to know how much I appreciate them.  I have had a great time with my scrapbook parties and retreats and have met lots of  friendly and creative ladies.  I would love for you to come and enjoy some refreshments, chat and relax.  I would also like to show you my barn house and my scrapbook shop that I recently refurbished.  They both have lots of antiques in them.  The following are the details:

Red Rooster Scrapbook Barn Customer Appreciation Party

Friday, August 27 - 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm (come any time)

Refreshments will be served
Lots of drawings for prizes
Make and take a card
Drawing for one person to attend my next retreat for free!  (October 22-23)

I hope all of you can attend.  Again, I appreciate all of you and am looking forward to many more scrapbook retreats.

No comments:

Post a Comment