Sunday, November 14, 2010

My New Camera!

I am so excited about my new camera I got for my birthday a couple of weeks ago.  I told my husband I wanted a digital SLR camera.  Well, not only did he get it for me but he also surprised me with a telephoto lens, tripod and three special effects lenses.  It has been so much fun.  My daughter just finished playing in the Box Elder High School play - Phantom of the Opera.  After watching her perform in school plays over the past seven years, I finally was able to get some great close up pictures of her on stage - without a flash!  Here are a few photos I have taken with my camera!
We love to each sushi.  This is where we
went for my birthday.  It is in Logan.
How about this for dinner!!

This is the view outside my barn house!
So lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment