Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fun at the Winter Wonderland Retreat

It is still cold outside, but we had plenty of warmth going on at the retreat.  One of the fun games we played included scarves and gloves!  The ladies had to wrap the scarves around their heads and necks, put on the gloves and then try to open a very tightly wrapped candy bar.  Each one was timed with a roll of a dice and then they took turns.  It was quite fun to watch and everyone (who wasn't in the game) took lots of pictures.

We only had one group of die hard scrapbookers (yeah, Janeen, Jean, Kristie and Julie) who came for the extra day of scrapbooking.  They got lots done and we had a great time chatting.  Everyone else came the next day.

We had some more new ladies attend this retreat and I think everyone had a good time.  I always appreciate all my other scrapbookers who keep coming to my retreats.  I offer a "punch card" to everyone who comes to my retreats.  If you come to six retreats, you get the seventh one half price.  I have four ladies who have filled their punch cards already!  Thanks so much for your support.







No comments:

Post a Comment