Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to wish everyone a happy Mother's Day!  I am a proud mom of three teenage children --  two girls and one boy.  They and my husband have made my day nice by starting out making me breakfast in bed.  They also got me a nice necklace with a matching ring.  Later on, we will be going to Brad's mom and dad's home and having dinner with his whole family which includes lots of siblings, cousins, nieces and nephews!  My mom passed away about 24 years ago so we spend every Mother's Day with Brad's family!



I also wanted to share this scrapbook page I made of Brad's mom.  I put it in a shadow box and I will give it to her for Mother's Day.  Her name is Rosalie and is a wonderful lady.  She is so kind and does so many nice things for our family.  I love her so much and am very grateful to have her as a mother-in-law.

I hope you enjoy your day whether you are a mother of a child, a mother of a pet or just spending time with your mother!!

No comments:

Post a Comment