Sunday, March 31, 2013

EXCITING NEWS!! I AM OPENING A SHOP!!


I am so very excited to announce that I am opening a shop in Brigham City at 555 South Main.  My shop will be a "gathering place" for scrapbookers, crafters, card makers, quilters, etc.  It will also be a place for you to host meetings and special events.  My shop will accommodate up to 12 scrapbookers.  It also will have a "tool center" with a computer, printer, two Cricuts and lots of other miscellaneous tools.  Everyone will have the use of scrapbooking paper, flowers, brads, ribbon, letters and other miscellaneous supplies.  And . . . my shop will have a kitchenette with a refrigerator stocked  with drinks and snacks for everyone to enjoy, a microwave, crock pot, toaster, coffee pot, etc.  I will also be selling cardstock, adhesive and clearance scrapbook supplies.

I will be hosting monthly classes on Wednesday night from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.  I will post each month what we will be doing for each class.  The classes will be scrapbook page layouts, card making, crafts, Cricut instruction, etc.

I am opening my shop on April 24-27 and will host all day scrapbook crops each day from 9 am to 9 pm during this week.  You may sign up to come for one day or for all days.  The cost is $15 per person/per day and includes, a welcome gift, prizes, light lunch, the "tool center" and use of everything in my kitchenette.

I am having my GRAND OPENING on May 1-4.  During this time we won't have any scrapbooking, but I invite you to come see my cute little shop, enjoy some refreshments and enter a raffle for a Cricut and other scrapbook items.  

My regular hours will be Wednesday and Thursday 9 am to 7 pm.  One weekend a month I will host a two day retreat which will include either scrapbookers or quilters.  Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday will be used for private groups and special events.

I hope you are able to come and enjoy yourself with others who have the same interests as you.  We always have a great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment