Monday, May 13, 2013

GRAND OPENING PRIZE WINNERS!

I want to thank everyone who were able to make it out to my Grand Opening week!  I had a great time and met a lot of new ladies.  If you weren't able to come see the "Coop," hopefully you can come another time.  

Here are the winners of the raffle.  Diana Olsen from West Jordan also won a scrapbook kit prize but we did not get a picture. 

Nancy Larsen from Brigham City won
the Grand Prize Cricut Expression and Tool Kit.  Nancy
said she was so happy because pink is her favorite color!!
She also sent in a letter to the editor of the Box Elder News
Journal thanking me for her prize and telling everyone to come 
see my new shop.  WOW!!!  Thanks Nancy!!

Lee Burningham from North Salt Lake won the SEI album box.

Eldene and Kristy Jeppsen, mother and daughter, 
from Brigham City both won a scrapbook kit prize!

Julie Sealy from Mantua and Lydnesey Houston
from Pocatello were our prize winning drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment