Tuesday, August 2, 2011

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND FRIENDSHIP!!

I want to thank everyone who came to my 2nd annual Customer Appreciation Party!!  I enjoyed meeting lots of new ladies (and a few husbands!!).  It was fun meeting some of the ladies who have been following my blog!  Everyone enjoyed shopping for scrapbook supplies and kits I had marked at fabulous prices.  They also received a scrapbook gift and almost everyone entered into my drawing for a CRICUT EXPRESSION and lots of other scrapbook supplies and gift baskets.  I served some yummy refreshments and had a couple of make-n-take projects.  I also had a few ladies come and scrapbook.  I am already thinking about what I am going to do for my annual Customer Appreciation Party next year!
Lisa from Taylorsville won the
Cricut Expression!  Congratulations!!
Mom & daughter doing make-n-takes!
(Notice Lisa was also the
Cricut Expression winner!!  They were one
of the first ones to my party!)
Scrapbook friends and raffle judges!
Randa, my good neighbor and friend
won two gift basket items!
One of the scrapbook
supplies winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment