Thursday, November 3, 2011

50th Birthday Party!! Whew Whew!!


My husband gave me a surprise birthday party for my 50th birthday.  It was such a surprise and I had so much fun.  His band played, my daughter sang two songs and my son played the bass guitar. We had it at the Sherwood Hills Resort a few miles east of Brigham on your way to Logan.  Thanks to all of my friends and family who came and made it a special day for me!




Love my family.  My kids are growing up!

Great Mantua friends.
Sweet Lori and Shirley!
Shannon, Brenda, my sister-in-law, and my wonderful
mother-in-law, Rosalie.  I am so blessed to have
all of Brad's family in my life.  I love them so much.

My good friends Julie and Jean.  Jean is always taking silly pictures!!
Bonnie is a sweet friend of mine and loves
 to deer hunt just like my daughter, Nicole!


No comments:

Post a Comment