Friday, May 25, 2012

UPCOMING RETREATS!

Hello Everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your spring-almost summer so far!  I have been busy working in the yard for the past couple of weeks creating fun yard stuff -- landscaping/patio/fencing, etc. -- some of which I have added around my Scrapbook Barn Workshop.  When I am finished I will post some pictures!

Here are the dates for my upcoming scrapbook events!  Hope you can come. 

Customer Appreciation Scrapbook Weekend
Red Rooster Scrapbook Barn House - Mantua
September 14-15  FREE
Scrapbook Friday or Saturday 10 am to Midnight
Chocolate fountain dessert served for everyone!
    Friday and Saturday 6 pm to 9 pm
Goodies and prizes given away both days!!

Christmas Eve Retreat
October 12-13
Crystal Inn, Logan

Girly Girl Retreat
January 25-26
Comfort Suites, Ogden

Please refer to the Retreat Dates/Location part of my blog for the price and more information on the retreats.

No comments:

Post a Comment