Wednesday, August 29, 2012

3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Weekend!

I hope everyone has had a great summer! I have been busy working in my backyard almost daily ever since May.   I finally posted some pictures of what I have been working on.  They are in the previous post.  I hope you enjoy them!  You can come and see my barn and yard at my Customer Appreciation Weekend.  Here are the details: 

3rd Annual Customer Appreciation Weekend
September 14-15
Friday 5-8 pm and Saturday 5-8 pm
Red Rooster Scrapbook Barn
25 E. Fish Hatchery Road, Mantua

Please come and enjoy some refreshments and receive a scrapbook goody!
I will also have some drawings for scrapbook items.

I am so thankful and grateful for all the support I have received over the past four years. I have had so much fun and have met so many wonderful ladies. I hope to meet you too one day if you haven't been able to come to one of my events. I welcome you to my Customer Appreciation Weekend for some refreshments and see my fun barn house! If you have any questions, please contact me. I hope to see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment