Sunday, October 11, 2009

Scraptastic Retreat! Oct 9-10 Crystal Inn

My first overnight retreat was scraptastic!  (That is what one of the ladies wrote on her check!)  We had a full house and everyone was so nice and fun to scrapbook with.  I met some really nice ladies.
Our dinner was catered by Bert's Cafe in Brigham City and it was delicious.  Thanks Cathy!  We had lots of prizes and fun contests.  We even had a bubble blowing contest!  We raffled off items donated by Just Bee Scrap'n and Jean Bywater with Pamper Chef.  I provided a few fun items along with the grand prize.  The grand prize was a basket of scrapbooking supplies.  My friend Janeen won the grand prize!  Way to go Janeen! (She had already taken some of the prizes out of the basket before I took the picture.)  I do think, however, she must be rigging the tickets because she also won the grand prize at another scrapbook fundraiser we were at! 
Well, because this retreat filled up so fast, I planned another retreat for October 23-24 at the Crystal Inn in Logan.  We plan on having just as much fun!  We are going to have some spooky things going on.  Hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment