Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Twilight - New Moon Retreat Nov 20-21 Huntsville, Utah


Are you ready to join me for some more scrapbooking fun!  I thought what a great opportunity to celebrate the next Twilight saga movie!  The location for the my next retreat will be in Huntsville, Utah.  I rented a beautiful log home with plenty of room for scrapbooking and lots of light.  We will be scrapbooking all day Friday and Saturday and then going to the New Moon movie Saturday evening in Ogden at the Newgate Mall.  Friday evening we will have a New Moon party with some fun activities and make a Twilight craft.  The cost is $75.00, which includes the movie ticket.  I will be serving dinner and breakfast and we will have a potluck Saturday afternoon.  I will also have Twilight - New Moon shirts available to order too!  Let me know if you are ready for another fun scrapbook retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment