Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Spooktacular Retreat Oct 23-24

We had lots of halloween fun going on at this retreat!  Along with playing the witches hat game, we had a pumpkin decorating contest.  As a group, each table decorated one pumpkin.  I provided a few items for everyone to use along with anything else they wanted to add.  It was so much fun watching everyone get so creative!  We had Lady Witch, Mr. Mummy, Just Bee Spook'n and Penelope the Pumpkin.  Mr. Mummy won the contest!  The other table decided not to decorate a pumpkin and help judge.  We also had another raffle with two grand prize scrapbooking baskets.  And, yes, my friend Janeen won the grand prize again!  If anyone needs any luck rubbed off from her onto you, just let me know and I will get you in touch with her!  Congratulations to Pam for winning the other basket! 

I also wanted to thank my friend Donna at Just Bee Scrap'n.  She donated all the items in the scrapbook baskets that were raffled off.  She and her worker bees (staff) also helped very much in letting fellow scrapbookers know about my retreats.  Donna's store is on Main Street in Brigham City and she always has creative things going on!  I also want to thank my friend Jean.  She works with Pampered Chef and she too has donated items for our raffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment