Sunday, October 9, 2011

UPCOMING RETREATS - JANUARY 26-27 and APRIL 13-14

I have two fun upcoming retreats.  I hope you are able to attend. 

First, on January 27-28 we are going to have a Happy New Year retreat at the Crystal Inn in Brigham City.  Now is the time to make your New Year's resolution - GET MORE SCRAPBOOKING DONE!!  Going to retreats is the perfect way to accomplish your New Year's resolution.  I have resorted to the fact that no matter how much I think I am going to scrapbook at home - I never do!  So...going to my retreats and other retreats is the way I get it done.  So, come join us and start the New Year off right!!

Red Moose Lodge
My next retreat will be a Happy Birthday Retreat held on April 13-14 at the beautiful Red Moose Lodge in Eden.  This place is one of my most favorite places to have a retreat.  It is located in the beautiful Ogden Valley and has a country/lodge type atmosphere with an outdoor jacuzzi.  All the rooms are decorated very beautifully and are very spacious.  We are going to be celebrating everyone's birthday.  So come and join the fun!!


Red Moose Lodge Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment